Municipality of Ziano Piacentino (PC) - Municipal Structure Plan - Region of Emilia Romagna (Italy)
The Municipal Structure Plan, extended to the whole municipal area, designs the environmental, infrastructural and settlement actions of the long term that will characterize the urban structure of the coming years.
In particular, the Plan has developed the territorial project starting from the following issues related to the landscape-environmental system:
- promotion of a "wine park" aimed at the protection of agricultural soil;
- renewal of paths as an opportunity to rediscover the history of the area;
- enhancement of the panoramic views;
- improvement of the ecological network;
- prevention of geomorphological hazards.
The project is based on the following issues related to the settlement system:
- consolidation and rationalization of the urban facilities system;
- protection of existing small craft enterprises and support for the opening of new enterprises next to the urban facilities;
- support for commercial and production activities related to agriculture and the sale of local products;
- protection and enhancement of the historic heritage;
- improvement of the quality of building interventions.
The Plan encourages the formation of a "scattered hotel" in the municipal area, with a focus on rural areas and small villages.